Tuesday, January 13, 2015

God is Gooder

Another sleepless night
Another painful sight
Another time I've tried
Another time I've cried

I can't sleep so I turn to the page
Where nothing will matter besides truth
No one cares your age
Only that you sit at the right booth

You've failed to guess the ending
Based on the beginning
We will all continue sinning
But you don't have to keep spinning

Again it's another sleepless night
And a painful sight
That was another time I thought I tried
I just sat there and cried

We all get stuck in vicious cycles
We'll all keep walking for miles
Chains need to be broken
It's not the same old slogan
It's the truth with in us
We were meant to be the bull in the china shop
Not just a tear mop

I've sat and cried
I've continued to try
It might be a sleepless night
But I've seen a beautiful sight

Jesus is greater
God is better
And GOD IS GOODER

No comments:

Post a Comment